Yes, I read my horoscope more than a creative writer should ... but you can't tell me there isn't value in pondering this one:
If you don't articulate your conscious desires,
your unconscious patterns will come true.
... now if I could only figure out which one to tackle first - conscious or unconscious ?? I feel like it's a treasure waiting to be discovered ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Brezsny writes the best horoscopes, doens't he?
I read every one. Just for the pleasure of the words he weaves.
(and the truths)
Honour,
this sentence is so insightful...
think should ask you about the link to go and read mine!!
:)
Thank you sooooooooooooo much for your reflections on 'night'
you've got a very beautiful mind ... your kind and wise words always give me more energy, hope and bravery to go on...
just some minutes ago i was writing to a friend that
those crows can soar upper in the sky who've got more friends ... each new friend adds a new feather to their wings...
thanks for the flight, dear friend
love ... hugs .... kisses
fern - i'm amazed you were able to identify Brezsny! yes, i do love the poetic way he shares his insights ...
HB - the link is www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes ... and for every piece of energy I send you ... trust me, I've received back from you :)
thanks for the link... it was really interesting...
thanks for your kind words... i'm soaring!
love...
Post a Comment