I don't know what it is -- but this picture fills me with such wonder. Like I'm five again. Like the world still has surprises for me. You know - the kind of surprises that aren't exploited by paparazzi, Oprah, or the news. Gentle surprises.
Too bad the panda isn't my totem animal ...
3 comments:
Yes, the world still has such gentle surprises... and how I love them ... you open your mail or blog to see a new friend saying peek-a-boo!
Hi Honour!
Me, too, so happy to know you.
I read a few of your posts; love the way you look at the world. I'll be a frequent visitor to your blog. Thanks for dropping in and thanks for your kind words.
Your poem in the previous post is marvelous; a journey through self... when we trust the night, we face our shadow... And what sparklies we can find there!
I've written something with the same theme. It's in Farsi. I'm going to translate it for you soon.
You said you're sick. Hope you get well soon. The world needs your practice.
Love.
Thanks for the link - Those guys are amazing...
And as for the baby panda - Sometimes it's the little things in life that make a big impact.
HB - I look forward to your poem. If you could send the Farsi version too, that would be great. I will ask my friend to read it aloud, as I think there is power in hearing a poem read in its own language, even if I can't understand it. She is from your country as well ... and yes, i see that theme runs through your work as well ... I saw it "Thus Bespoke the Crow" which I thoroughly enjoyed.
Ms. A -- I agree - the little things in life. My next posting reflects that too.
Post a Comment