We can have all the knowledge in the universe, but it still comes down to only one thing - practice. (Crescent Moon Bear Fable, as recounted by C.P. Estes)
Saturday, February 23, 2008
small town shots
less than an hour's drive away is another world ...
Life's synchronicities never fail to surprise me (and make me happy).
I often toy with the fantasy of relocating my family to a small town like Bashaw. The kids could go out to play whenever they want. I could avoid most of the bureaucracy of my job. I could say hello to Mabel on main street as I walk downtown to get the mail. I wouldn't have to worry about where to eat lunch or where to buy groceries.
I'm a writer of several genres: young adult, speculative fiction, and non-fiction. I seek to unearth the extraordinary in the ordinary and share what I find with others.
2 comments:
only sky
Hi Honour,
Life's synchronicities never fail to surprise me (and make me happy).
I often toy with the fantasy of relocating my family to a small town like Bashaw. The kids could go out to play whenever they want. I could avoid most of the bureaucracy of my job. I could say hello to Mabel on main street as I walk downtown to get the mail. I wouldn't have to worry about where to eat lunch or where to buy groceries.
Michael
Post a Comment