We can have all the knowledge in the universe, but it still comes down to only one thing - practice. (Crescent Moon Bear Fable, as recounted by C.P. Estes)
Friday, February 29, 2008
once i paused
my totem showed herself today her counsel undeniable you search within to find your way my totem showed herself today i listen, look for shades of grey but brooding dampens not the pull my totem showed herself today her counsel undeniable
I'm a writer of several genres: young adult, speculative fiction, and non-fiction. I seek to unearth the extraordinary in the ordinary and share what I find with others.
3 comments:
this is beautiful
and i see our mutual reverence
for birds
as mystics
with wings
nice triolet... goes well with the cute little bird... is that a sparrow???
it's a chickadee! they move fast ... of the fifteen shots, I took, this was the only one that worked well
Post a Comment