I lent out one of my foundation books and I'm now wishing I hadn't. I should have two copies of those kinds of books. One for easy reference. One to give out.
i'm looking for wise words that heed us against
keeping busy
making decisions
taking actions
... ing
... ing
... ing
we need to choose to watch
to wait
and see things as they really are
Some wise words from William Stafford ("You Reading This, Be Ready")
What can anyone give you greater than now, starting here, right in this room, when you turn around?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeah i know what you mean!
the silence is deafening, isn't it.
like the sound of falling off a cliff ... but what does that have to do with the impetus to write... how does that impact us who seek only the recognition of our peers...
keep the door open on this site this site!!!
it is being critically read!!!
hopper (cricket)
Post a Comment