Here is some local TV coverage we got to publicize our book and our launch tomorrow!
It was produced by a lovely friend and colleague, Marina Michaelides, from City TV here in Edmonton.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We can have all the knowledge in the universe, but it still comes down to only one thing - practice. (Crescent Moon Bear Fable, as recounted by C.P. Estes)
8 comments:
Look at you! All writer-y and publish-y and stuff. So that's what you look like! I hope the anthology is successful.
Aha! You are sloth (in the presentation of sins)! The woman doing wrath was a little..........ah, well, whatever. She got the point across.
Samurai - i know, isn't it crazy? it feels surreal to be all publish-y. We sold out at the book launch so that was good news! I am sloth and I also wrote gluttony (though I didn't act it out). We had to convince Marina that none of us were capable of acting out lust without being laughable. will be in touch soon!
Congratulations on your accomplishment! It was a delight to watch the promotional clip and get a glimpse of your world. Very inspiring!!
Thanks dear Thimble n' Thread. It was funny as I don't quite see it as "my world" yet - the writing part, yes. Not the publishing part :)
talk soon!
I loved that video! way to go Roxanne! bring a copy of your book to the east coast would you? We can't wait to see you!
Much Love from Hali
The video is great! You are so darling and articulate (no surprise).
Post a Comment