In my year and a half of blogging, I've only posted my horoscope once.
Now make that twice.
Rob Brezsny's free will astrology sometimes hits it so right on the mark, I feel compelled to put it out there to remind myself about the power of thought.
And - since one of my resolutions is to listen to my instinct this year -- without analysis, without doubt -- I'm going to follow this strange urge of mine to declare the message within this message - waiting for me, and maybe waiting for you?
Who knows. I just know the words need to be repeated.
**
I've been asked by the leaders of the Piscean Support Group to pat you on the back -- and add a tender, friendly kick in the butt while I'm at it -- in celebration of your recent promise to leave your safety zone. They're a bit worried that you'll be so enamored of the new reserve of courage you've discovered lurking in your depths that you won't muster the incentive to actually use that courage to its hilt. Please prove them wrong. Show us all what it's like for a sensitive soul with a lyrical heart to seek raw adventure in virgin territory.
**
Sensitive soul with a lyrical heart. Hmm -- I like that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope you're successful.
i remember the first one...
:)
"the words need to be repeated"
wonderful...
wish you the best...
oh you two ... you're So supportive. Thanks!!
Post a Comment